[mapserver-users] Encoding issues

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Fri Feb 6 15:43:45 EST 2009

Hi

I tried with the suggested encoding but still no success.

>From the output below, I guess ICONV support is included.

E:\Utils\MapServer\Map Server 5.2 RC\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin>mapserv -v

MapServer version 5.2.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF

 OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICO

NV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER

SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUP

PORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=RGBA_PNG INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR

 INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Where can get some details on how to build the C# mapscript (Managed
assembly only) from Visual Studio, keeping all unmanaged dlls from
binaries from ms4w. I just want to give a try using MarshalAsAttribute.

Thanks

Murty