[mapserver-users] Problems with MapScript and setProjection

Tim Wood accounts.nabble at datawranglers.com
Sat Feb 7 22:34:37 EST 2009

I've been round and round with setProjection in MapScript and
setProjection today. I either get the infamous blank image  or the image
returns in the same proportions as the original lat/long data. Proj
seems to be (at least partially) working because if I forget something
like +ellps=[blah blah], it throws an error.

I'd like to look at a simple php mapscript example of creating a map,
adding a layer, adding something to that layer (e.g. my a simple query
against a lat/long shapefile) and then project that another way (tmerc,
lcc, whatever). But, I have yet to find one. Can someone share a working
example or know of one on the web?

Tim Wood