[mapserver-users] nquery template question

Greg Luker gluker at scu.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 20:30:28 EST 2009

Hi mapserver-users,

How does nquery templating work?
I'm trying to modify nquery result contents using javascript (I don't
know much about javascript!). The best I have done so far is (nquery template):

         <head>
         </head>
                 <script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
                         var Cell = window.document.all.A1;
                         Cell.innerText = " ";
                 </script>
                 <form name="table1" method="post">
                 </form>

Which blanks the first [site_code] returned, but I want to blank
repeating [site_code] in the nquery result table. Any ideas
gratefully accepted!

Thanks,
Greg.

Greg Luker
GIS Lab Manager, Southern Cross University
Lismore, AUSTRALIA.
gluker at scu.edu.au
phone 61 2 66203026