Oops! Re: [mapserver-users] nquery template question

Greg Luker gluker at scu.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 22:23:34 EST 2009

Hi mapserver-users,

Seems like I shouldn't send html code in an email!

How does nquery templating work?
I'm trying to modify nquery result contents using javascript (I don't
know much about javascript!). The best I have done so far is (nquery
template), substitute '<' for '(':

(html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
         (head>
         (/head>
         (body>
                 (script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
                         var Cell = window.document.all.A1;
                         Cell.innerText = " ";
                 (/script>
                 (form name="table1" method="post">
                         (tr bgcolor=#FFFFD0>
                                 (td ID="A1">[site_code](/td>
                                 (td>[site_name](/td>
                                 (td>[featdesc_description](/td>
                                 (td>[feature_comment](/td>
                                 (td>[genderaccess_description](/td>
                         (/tr>
                 (/form>
         (/body>
(/html>

Which blanks the first [site_code] returned, but I want to blank
repeating [site_code] in the nquery result table. Any ideas
gratefully accepted!

Thanks,
Greg.

Greg Luker
GIS Lab Manager, Southern Cross University
Lismore, AUSTRALIA.
gluker at scu.edu.au
phone 61 2 66203026