[mapserver-users] Reducing background color with Internet Explorer

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Feb 26 15:38:13 EST 2009

I've been putting together maps with numerous layers.  I had been using
the Offsite command to reduce the background color of those layers, so
that subsequent layers don't obscure the ones under them.  But I'm still
having trouble with Internet Explorer.  Maps that look fine in Firefox
still have layers obscuring each other in IE.  Does anyone have more
recommendations on how to reduce the layer background?