[mapserver-users] WMS problem

Andrea Ardito andrea.ardito at provincia.biella.it
Fri Feb 27 06:48:59 EST 2009

Hi Pietro,

1.I've tried to invoke mapserver in cgi mode and it seems ok.
http://webgis.provincia.biella.it/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/opt/fgs/apps/mapservergeo/map/basewms.map&mode=map&layer=stati

2. We looked on the apache log file and we fixed some errors we had in a php
file.
Anyway things are not changed.
http://webgis.provincia.biella.it/apps/maplab/projects/gmf_apps/basewms4/wmdmap.php

Please, do you have anything else to suggest?
Thank you very much for your help
ciao
andrea

arch. Andrea ARDITO
Sistema Informativo Territoriale Ambientale (S.I.T.A.)
Settore Pianificazione e Sicurezza del Territorio
Provincia di Biella
Via Quintino Sella, 12 - 13900 BIELLA
tel. 015.8480880
fax. 015.8480740