[mapserver-users] Dynamic Reference Map

john.maurer maurerj at nsidc.org
Fri Feb 27 09:46:45 EST 2009

Hi Steve or Gabe,
Do you know if this was fixed in 5.2.1? From my initial tests just now, it
doesn't seem that it was though  MapServer bug #2699 looked as though it
should be fixed in 5.2.1 according to the "milestone" column at:

Maybe I'm tracking the wrong bug? Please let me know. I'm very interested in
dynamically modifying the reference map as well. This will allow me to
dynamically change my reference map to zoom in over Antarctica when the user
is at the proper zoom level, and to zoom out to a hemispheric reference map
when appropriate. Thanks!
Cheers,
John Maurer