[mapserver-users] Mapscript won't load after PHP update

Dominik Schmid dominik.schmid at ilu.ch
Fri Jan 23 06:16:16 EST 2009

OK, the problem is solved in the meantime. The failure was a typical
human error (in this case a typical RTFM error): I didn't cp the updated
php_mapscript.so to where it belongs, the PHP Extension directory.

I'm sorry for having bothered the list with such trivial stuff.

Dominik

--
Dominik Schmid
Dipl. Umweltnaturwissenschafter ETH