AW: [mapserver-users] map server wms request

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Jan 31 10:25:30 EST 2009

Hi,

there is nothing wrong. Save mapserv.exe and open the file with an ascii editor (notepad) by yourself. The contents should be the GetCapabilities document or if something failed an error message. The configuration of the browser only allows you to open the document immediately without saving the response of your request. But the result is the same.

Arnd Wippermann

  _____