[mapserver-users] cSharp Mapscript to support WMS 1.3.0

Niels-Peter Jensen npj at i-gis.dk
Wed Jun 3 07:07:50 EDT 2009

As far as I can tell the 5.4 release should include wms 1.3.0 support.

I have been trying to use the mapscript csharp to do some WMS 1.3.0 mapping.
But it seems that the binaries I am using are to old. I have downloaded the
most recent ms4win package, but is still getting :
msBuildWMSLayerURL(): WMS connection error. MapServer supports only WMS
1.0.0 to 1.1.1 (please verify the VERSION parameter in the connection
string).

Does anybody know if mapscript supports wms 1.3.0 and eventually where to
get cSharp binaries ?

Thanks

Niels-Peter