[mapserver-users] Ignoring top level settings

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Jun 12 07:26:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

Could it be so that OpenLayers inserts extents and projection in the request, and Mapserver gives what it is asked for?  At least in normal WMS usage map level PROJECTION and EXTENT do not have an effect, Mapserver is sending the image in the requested projection, from a requested area.

-Jukka Rahkonen-