[mapserver-users] mapserver POSITION question

Raivo Alla snaperski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:45:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

still having some problems.
I added some lines in mapfile to draw polyline vertices as blue boxes
and starting points as red boxes.
And changed to ANGLE FOLLOW, the result could be seen here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/snaperski/Ort#5347810688430058082
Many labels wont show up (I checked shapefile also, and label
attribute was filled in those places),
tried to go MINDISTANCE 5, but no change, even FORCE TRUE did'nt
changed the output.
:(

Just a little sad,
Raivo