[mapserver-users] AGG vs GD rendering shows no difference

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Tue Jun 16 06:58:22 EDT 2009

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have corrected the mapfile ( added IMAGETYPE 'AGG'), however, when I
try to load the map, I get a 500 web server error:

[Tue Jun 16 13:43:25 2009] [error] [client 80.97.196.77] Premature end
of script headers: mapserv, referer: http://terra/msmap/testmap.pl

It seems to me that mapserv dies and doesn't output any headers back.
How could I find out the error message?
I already have a log statement in my WEB section: LOG
"/var/www/html/map.log" (the file is writable by apache)

Unfortunately I don't get anything in this log.

My mapserver supports:

[root at terra html]# /var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=MYGIS INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Any ideas how to debug this?

Thanks