RE [mapserver-users] Problems in MS4W

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Tue Jun 16 13:06:33 EDT 2009

You should post the url you are using to access the mapfile.
What do you mean by "The same file is korking in anothe machine with XP"?
Do You mean another mapserver or just the same mapfile host on another
machine?

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction des risques biologiques, environnementaux et occupationnels
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144
steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca
http://www.inspq.qc.ca

Phalguni Pal <phalguni.pal at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
16/06/2009 11:11 AM

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
[mapserver-users] Problems in MS4W

Dear Friends,
I have installed MS4W in XP- OS (C:\ms4w) as administrator in my machine.
And Mapserver is replying  "No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING
is set, but empty"  form 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?'. But when
I tried to access a map file (C:\mapdata\cities.map), the mapserver  gave
error like "msLoadMap(): Unable to access file. (C:\mapdata\cities.map) ".
The same file is korking in anothe machine with XP.

Any suggestion is welcome.

--
Phalguni Pal