[mapserver-users] Re: LABEL problem using CGI...

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Wed Jun 17 09:25:59 EDT 2009

Paul,

On 17/06/2009, at 8:31 PM, mapserver-users-request at lists.osgeo.org
wrote:

> You are right...
> It is Tiled (using OL)...
> In that case, How can I "fix" that effect?
>
> Thanks

use an Untiled or  singleTile layer - ie if you are using it as a WMS,
then

var SouthAmerica = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
	'SouthAmerica',
	'http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=my.map&',
	{transparent: 'true', layers: 'polys', isBaseLayer: 'false', version:
'1.1.1', srs: 'EPSG:4326'},
	{singleTile: true}
	);

and I think you can do the same for MapServer layers (but if you ask
on the openlayers list they will politely suggest that you use a WMS
layer!)

cheers

Ben

--