[mapserver-users] msWMSLoadGetMapParams Error message to add to documentation

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Wed Jun 17 23:45:06 EDT 2009

G'day all,

Playing with stretching my browser across two monitors (so I could get
a really big screenshot!) I started getting an error somthing like :

msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Image Size out of range,
WIDTH and HEIGHT must be between 1 and 2048 pixels.

This is a very useful message, but finding the work around was not so
easy. (increase MAXSIZE in the MAP object)

I wonder if this could be added to the errors documentation page to
save someone else the searching (This is a really good resource, and
the first place I go now - http://mapserver.org/errors.html). I don't
think I can add or edit on the new site, so I am passing this on!

cheers

Ben

--

Ben Madin