[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5.4.1 for MS4W??

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 19 17:38:15 EDT 2009

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone know where/if there is a mapserver 5.4.1 download for MS4W?
> I have some mapfiles build using 5.4 features that I need to move to a
> windows box. The latest one I see in the MS4W downloads is 5.4.0-rc2 :(
>
> Thanks,

I held off on adding the 5.4.1 build to the MS4W-3.0-betas because I was
worried about some possible build issues.  Are you saying that you have
tested the 3.0 betas locally with no problems?

Again if you find issues please file a ticket or check for an existing
ticket and comment.  Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna