[mapserver-users] clipping symbols at tile boundary?

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:00:43 EDT 2009

OL gutter helps with symbols but breaks labels. PARTIALS false doesn't help
in this case. I didn't find solution how to avoid breaking labels while
using gutter. I suppose the only one is to turn off gutter (prebuild OL map
clone with no gutter) on scales when symbols are turned off (if symbols are
visible in large scales then labels uses large font size and gutter works
fine with labels).