[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5.4 For Windows Resolution problems - openlayers

stretch andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:19:19 EDT 2009

Hi all

I have upgraded my local machine to Mapserver 5.4 for windows. Since
upgrading my openlayers projects has started complaining about setting my
map resolutions, and the output is a map with a whole lot of tiles of the
full map extent. Reverting back to my old 5 version suddenly everything
works fine. I have also had an issue with getMapLegend (couple of posts
earlier). The latest windows build is 5.4 rc2. Can anyone tell me if there
is an issue with this, or if there is something new that needs to be
implemented to get things working again.

I apologise for the lack of additional technical detail, but I have spent
the entire day trying to troubleshoot this and come a full circle so I
actually dont know what I have dome and what I haven't done at this stage!

Perhaps, if anyone else has had problems they could let me know?

Thanks