[mapserver-users] Mapserver CGI 5.4 crashed my app (Windows 2003)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:47:46 EDT 2009

I had to replace the 'STATUS ON' with 'STATUS DEFAULT' in the mapfile to
make it work. Here is the result:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/cgi-bin4/mapserv.exe?map=E
:\tests\TestCGI\map.map&mode=map

But it seems the original problem couldn't be reproduced here, it might be
an environment specific issue (I'm using Win2003 x64).
I'll be trying to set up the same stuff in XP, just in case ....

Best regards,

Tamas