[mapserver-users] New Map Viewer using Mapserver

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:25:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

On the page you have referred I can read the following statement:

"All the time I am waiting for a Mapserver framework to work like .NET
component. Unfortunately most of the Mapserver developer are very high
skill, so they can not realize my simple requirement."

I just wanted to let you know MapServer does have a working .NET interface
for 4 years, the related files are incorporated in the ms4w and FWTools
binary distributions, and you could also download the cutting edge Windows
packages of the current MapServer development and stable branches for
various compiler/architecture combinations from this location:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/sdk/Default.aspx

Best regards,

Tamas