[mapserver-users] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem: ANGLEITEM andTRANSPARENT

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 23 09:06:01 EDT 2009

I went back to the tickets and found this one:

There are notes at the end of the ticket that gd 2.0.36 had some changes in it
to specifically address the problem. Please try upgrading and see what happens.

Steve

>>> Oliver Wesp <oliver.wesp at gmail.com> 06/22/09 9:42 AM >>>
Dear List,

I'm facing the same problems adressed in the messages below regarding
the transpareny of pixmap symbols. Pixmap symbols lose their
transparency after rotation or resizing with ANGLE
 or SIZE parameter. I'm working with mapserver 5.4.0 and gd 2.0.32. Is
anybody aware of this problem? Was this fixed with later versions of
GD? Any help is appreciated.

best regards,
Oliver