[mapserver-users] unable to access the map file

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 29 13:11:33 EDT 2009

Honestly, I don't really remember how file permissions are handled under
Windows. There is surely a GUI that you can access via "right click ->
property" on the file or something like that. You should verify if the
"others" than the file owner can read the file. You could have to check  the
tree directory, maybe it's a directory that have a restricted permission.

Alan