[mapserver-users] unable to access the map file

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Jun 29 15:17:03 EDT 2009

Suman,
The Apache service is run as the local system user or another user defined
in the Connexion properties of your Apache service.
Once you know this user make sure he has the authorization to read the
mapfile and the parent directories.
Steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction des risques biologiques, environnementaux et occupationnels
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144
steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca
http://www.inspq.qc.ca

"Suman Chatterjee" <schatterjee at addisontx.gov>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
29/06/2009 01:01 PM

"Alan Boudreault" <aboudreault at mapgears.com>
cc
mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Objet
RE: [mapserver-users] unable to access the map file

Hi Alan,
My map file cannot be read by the web application user. But how to
correct it? I am using IE 7. What is the user account for web
application user in case of Apache?
I am looking forward for your reply.
Thanks
Suman