[mapserver-users] Dynamic LabelItem

stretch andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:30:44 EDT 2009

I know, and I want all that new functionality :)

I am using 5.0.0

I did try an upgrade a couple of weeks ago, but we had hassles with existing
application running with openlayers as the frontend, where it displayed the
the whole map file image in each map tile as opposed to cutting it up (if
that makes sense!). also, our getLegendGraphic requests didnt work after the
upgrade. We therefore quickly restored back to 5.0.0.

The straight mapserv request was working fine, so it is more a openlayers
issue - however - we could not go through and sort out all our existing
apps, so thats why we downgraded again. I have just downloaded the 5.4.1
beta MS4W from maptools and will try that tonight, and see If i can get my
openlayers resolutions correct

Andrew