[mapserver-users] NQuery problem

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 13 09:24:26 EDT 2009

Subha,

In taking a quick look at your layer, I think that you have a problem
with your data statement.  I am quite sure that if you want to use an
attribute(column) from your data layer for classification or query
results, you need to explicitly include the name of that column in the
select query that is in your data statement.

David.