[mapserver-users] Include directive and mapscript

Paul Moen pmoen at offroadsoftware.com
Thu Mar 26 10:41:22 EDT 2009

One was copied and pasted and one was incorrectly typed by me in the
email.  The fedlands.map Name should have been typed "All Public Land
Management Agencies".  The only difference is the mysterious
disappearance of the GROUP directive.  I will post more when I have a
chance to dig into this deeper.  For now, I just put the layer
directly in the main map file, instead of using the INCLUDE.

Thanks,

Paul

On 3/24/09 11:08 AM, "Yewondwossen Assefa" <yassefa at dmsolutions.ca>
wrote:

> Not sure why would that happen.
> Just as a note, the 2 layers you sent in this e-mail have a different
> values for the NAME parameter. Is it possible that you do not include
> the correct layer?
>
> Paul Moen wrote:
> > Here is the fedlands.map that I am including.
> >
> > LAYER
> >   PROJECTION
> >     "init=epsg:4326"
> >   END
> >   GROUP "Political Boundaries"
I typed wrong, the following line should be: NAME "All Public Land
Management Agencies"