[mapserver-users] Using Geotransform for arrow heads on lines?

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Thu May 7 02:00:03 EDT 2009

G'day all,

I am quite interested in this feature (from RFC 48), but not quite
sure how it is intended to work - I vaguely interpreted that I could
add an arrowhead to a line using it, but do I need to create a second
layer (with the GEOTRANSFORM END) parameter to place a symbol, or can
it work within the line layer?

I have a large number of lines representing the start and end of
various movements, and it would be great to be able to add an arrow
head just to the end.

cheers

Ben

--