[mapserver-users] MapServer Dont Draw

Gonzalo Lionel Rodriguez gonzalo at sepp0.com.ar
Thu May 7 19:45:02 EDT 2009

dl() its allow in the php.ini the extension=php_mapscript.so load ok
and the mapserver is:

mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=MYGIS INPUT=SHAPEFILE

if commenting the dl() line the strace result is:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
<b>/home/orsep/public_html/test/pmapper-stable/incphp/globals.php</b>
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
<b>/home/orsep/public_html/test/pmapper-stable/incphp/globals.php</b>
on line <b>60</b><br /

Any ideas?

Kind regards.