[mapserver-users] Another mailing list for MapServer?

Peter Rose peter_rose at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 08:35:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

No I've asked the same question 3 times now in different ways but no one has
replied so I want to try somewhere else.
It is very easy to slip down the list and thereby be forgotten quickly, I
think, especially if no one knows the answer.

Here is my profile with the question if you should be interested -
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=200391

I'll try the German site you suggested but my German is not very good.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Peter