[mapserver-users] Dynamic intersection color with MapServer?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 11:20:00 EDT 2009

Let's say I have three layers: A, B, and C.

If layer A intersects with layer B, I want the intersection area to be colored with, say, red. Only the intersection area.

If layer A intersects with layer C, I want the intersection area to be colored with, say, green. Again, only the intersection area.

Is it possible to do such thing with MapServer? For starter, is it possible for MapServer to dynamically "generate" the intersection area on the fly? And it is possible to assign specific color to the intersection area?

Many thanks,
-Kresh