[mapserver-users] Another mailing list for MapServer?

Peter Rose peter_rose at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 06:36:07 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

This is exactly the way I have added the points!

I have to admit I’m not that very strong in php so I have just followed
Kropla’s example and only changed the row numbers to fit my database.

You say it is easy to add fieldnames to the features but how do I do this?
Do I simply add a new row pointing to the fiscal value in row 8 like this;

$fiscal[$i]->set (Fiscal, $row[8]);

And will this allow me to use the EXPRESSION in the mapfile that I’ve
already got or do I need to write it into this function?

Best regards,
Peter