[mapserver-users] Dynamic intersection color with MapServer?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 02:51:49 EDT 2009

Thanks, Jim & Steve. Yes, I guess I have to use postgreSQL query to define the intersection layer (using intersect spatial query).

I still wonder about something, though. Let say I have the following layers: layer A, layer B, and layer C. Layer C is the distinctly-colored intersection layer, which is generated by postgreSQL query.

Is it possible to automatically activate layer C whenever layer A and layer B is activated? It needs certain programming, but it is possible to achieve trough cgi alone? Or would I need PHP MapScript?

How about p.mapper? Is it easier to do such thing using p.mapper? It is based on PHPMapScript, isn't it?

Any sample codes for such purpose? Many thanks,
-Kresh