[mapserver-users] MapServer Demo

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Tue May 26 15:22:58 EDT 2009

David

Thanks for the suggestion, but that doesn't do it - same error message. I
have been wondering if the problem has to do with the tmp file not having
permission for other (web-based) users to access it, but I tried declaring
it as a system environment variable, still no success. Going round in
circles now...

Chris