[mapserver-users] [RESOLVED:] Mapserver/PostGIS map file problem (double quotes in layer 'DATA' element)

Peter Willis peterw at borstad.com
Wed May 27 19:26:17 EDT 2009

After a bit of experimentation I have discovered that
using single quotes, to enclose the element value, allows
double quotes to be used in the query.

ie:

DATA 'the_geom from (select oid,gid, the_geom,
"Area","Perimeter","PixelValue" FROM global_Land_poly WHERE
"PixelValue"=1 ) AS FOO using SRID=4326'

Thanks to all,

Peter