[mapserver-users] Re: Use of palette file: Problems with changingcolors when tiling

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 6 14:09:42 EST 2009

Ahh, in my example I removed "PALETTE_FORCE=TRUE" because I confused it
with "QUANTIZE_FORCE=ON".

I assume you can both force the palette and quantize at the same time?

Are "TRUE" and "ON" equivalent as far as FORMATOPTIONs go? I'm going to
guess not because I think these are NOT getting parsed by the mapfile
parser and are more likely getting parsed by the individual drivers.

-Steve W