[mapserver-users] Possible to sort in a QueryByAttributes?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Nov 12 17:46:07 EST 2009

I tried using the DATA statement, but I don't have it quite right.  I
get an error.  I'm using SDE data with the SDE_92.dll plugin.  Here is
my data line:
DATA "MEGISIMS.TownPlys,SHAPE,SDE.DEFAULT, ORDER BY TOWN"
-where TOWN is the item I'd like to sort on.

Does that look right to anyone?

I'm also trying to store the results in an array and sort that, but so
far getting out of memory errors when working with the array (over 900
individual towns).