[mapserver-users] Chinese name problem of class and group

王连波 happyforev1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:50:45 EST 2009

Jukka,
    I have tried as you said, yes, the result is as good as JPEG (although
it is still not so good as I hope), and it is OK to display all chosen
layers in ka-map. THX.
    There are still two problems:
   1、I can not set class name as Chinese characters, otherwise it will
become disorderly codes in ka-map. Any body can tell me how to make class
name of Chinese characters displayed correctly?
   2、I can assort layers into different groups with  Chinese  names,  but if
any two groups' name are the same length, one of them will not be displayed.
If you choose it in ka-map, the  other group' data will be displayed. I
have to name different groups with names of different length to  avoid  the
situation.  Is there someone  give  me  a  clue to solve it? Thank you in
advance!
--
天道酬勤