[mapserver-users] query template item tag question

Jennifer Shanks shanksje at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 14:48:11 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm using a query template to return results of a getfeatureinfo request.  One of the attributes is a URL and I would like to format it with an anchor tag if a value exists, and display nothing if a value does not exist.  So far I've tried:

[item name=park_url format="Park Website: <a href='$value' target='_blank' >$value</a>" escape=html]

The problem with the above is that the format string comes out exactly as written rather than as html.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Jennifer