[mapserver-users] Export SVG

Maria Neywell maria.neywell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:07:41 EST 2009

Thanks,

I have already tried this way to extract my map in a svg file and it works.
*However*, I had a svg file which corresponds to my map but with a lot of
aliasing. The FORMATOPTION "FULL_RESOLUTION=TRUE" changes nothing. I tested
this with and without option.

I don't know if I did something wrong or if this is a mapserver problem…

am I the only one to have this problem ?
Regards,

Maria