[mapserver-users] mapserver 5.6beta1: mindistance not workingproperly?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Oct 1 10:12:57 EDT 2009

I'm not aware of any changes in that area of the code although something
tells me there was a small change but will try and create a test case.
Thanks for the testing...

Steve

>>> Michael Schulz <mschulz at webgis.de> 09/30/09 5:32 AM >>>
Hi,

thanks for the 5.6 beta1. I'm pretty curious about the new mapfile
xml-format.

I have a mapfile that uses MINDISTANCE in label objects, the maps and
labels are generated fine with mapserver- 5.4, with
mapserver-5.6-beta1 the MINDISTANCE value seems not to be taken into
account. Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Cheers, Michael

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-akademie.de/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res

+++ Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse und Durchwahl +++

Schwimmbadstraße 2
D-79100  Freiburg i. Br.

Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-102
Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-0
Fax: +49 (0)761 705798-09

+++ Bitte beachten Sie unsere neue Adresse und Durchwahl +++

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de