[mapserver-users] msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 13

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Oct 12 08:48:02 EDT 2009

Hello Adrian,

Change the METADATA section of your mapfile from:

"wms_srs" "EPSG:900913"

"wms_srs" "EPSG:900913 EPSG:4326 EPSG:<whatever projections you want to
expose>"

the wms_srs parameter for the MAP is a collection of space separated
EPSG codes that tells the wms-server what projections it supports.
Please use this space seperated list ONLY at the MAP section, when in
Layers, wms_srs needs to be a single EPSG-code that is native to the
particular layer

Good luck!

Milo van der Linden