[mapserver-users] Glacier symbology

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 13 04:06:50 EDT 2009

I think this is a general issue for all the of the FOSS GIS stack. There
are several relatively new lists from OSGeo: carto and graphics (not
sure why these aren't the same list)

Check and see if there's something here for you, the US Park Service has
a good set of public domain icons, I was about to start porting them all
to svg for use in QGIS etc.
http://www.nps.gov/hfc/carto/map-symbols.htm

Alex