[mapserver-users] Making labels appear less often on adjacent tiles

Thomas Bonfort thomas.bonfort at camptocamp.com
Wed Oct 14 10:43:39 EDT 2009

simply put, when using that parameter the label point is chosen using
geographical coordinates instead of pixel ones, which means that the
label is anchored to the ground thus making it appear only once even
if the polygon spans multiple rendered tiles. hope this is
sufficiently clear ....

regards,

thomas

www.camptocamp.com