[mapserver-users] mapserver+SDE support

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Sun Oct 18 20:49:17 EDT 2009

Dear Zsolt

Did you execute /ms4w/setenv.bat?

This will install various environment variables.

regards,

Robert

>>> Medve Zsolt <medvezs84 at gmail.com> 16/10/2009 7:53 a.m. >>>
Hy!

There is a link:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL_3.0.html#sde

I do exactly the same steps they mentioned but the SDE support isnt
enabled.

In step 1 i copyed the 2 dll's into the /ms4w/gdalplugins/ from
/ms4w/gdalplugins/ignored/sde-x/
and then in step 2 the commands( ogrinfo and gdal info) should list SDE
support, but they dont. So step 3 is not important until step two work
correctly i think:(

Can someone help me more? Am i do something wrong?
There is a line:
"/Note that you might need to add the ArcGIS location (such as/
/C:/Program Files/ArcGIS/Bin) to your system PATH environment/
/variable. You might need to reboot for changes to take effect."

/
/I think i made this one too...

Should i have to copy other dll"s in other directories? Or what? PLS help me

Thanks a lot,
Zsolt/

The contents of this email are confidential to AsureQuality. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments. The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of AsureQuality. This message has been scanned for known viruses before delivery. AsureQuality supports the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. If you do not wish to receive similar communications in future, please notify the sender of this message.