[mapserver-users] mapserver-5.6.0-beta4

Stephen Davies sdc at sdc.com.au
Wed Oct 21 19:01:29 EDT 2009

FWIW, this package built and ran under Linux without issue with my
applications.

However, I did have to install the libcfitsio development package to get the
compilation to complete.

Most output format options were selected plus PROJ4, GEOS etc and PostGIS.

Tests were with PostgreSQL 8.3.6 and PostGIS 1.3.5.

We plan to upgrade to PostgreSQL 8.4.1 and PostGIS 1.4.0 very soon- hopefully
in conjunction with Mapserver 5.6.0.

Cheers,
Stephen Davies
Stephen Davies Consulting P/L                             Voice: 08-8177 1595
Adelaide, South Australia.                                Fax  : 08-8177 0133
Computing & Network solutions.                            Mobile:040 304 0583
                                          VoIP:sip:1132210 at sip1.bbpglobal.com