SV: [mapserver-users] roadlines issue

Lars Westerlind lars.westerlind at enera.se
Thu Oct 22 04:50:17 EDT 2009

That's how I did it, and it works well for me. The one with all 6 different types of roads also (I think) appreciates the indexing suggested. If I understand correctly it makes it even easier for Mapserver to pick the small amount of roads visible at your pictures. The one with 4 will be much smaller (We are speaking about only motorways to primary roads, and they are not many), so it works rather well also without extra indexing. But I'm no expert.

/Lars