[mapserver-users] Serialize MapObj of phpmapscript

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Oct 26 16:44:07 EDT 2009

You can read a mapfile in PHP suck it's contents into a string (outside
mapscript) and store
that in your cache once. Then you can pull that string from the cache
when  needed an
instantiate a mapObj from it. About the best you can do at the moment I
think.

Steve

>>> On 10/26/2009 at 11:03 AM, in message
<2a37f67a0910260903g29482f00j136f80cd3f8d68b0 at mail.gmail.com>, Pavel