AW: [mapserver-users] Invalid format for theEXCEPTIONparameter

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Wed Sep 23 18:00:59 EDT 2009

Hi Arnd

Thanks for that. I tried with v 1.1.1 at it works against my Mapserver 5.4.2 installation. That option does not appear to be present in ArcCatalog though.

Regards,

Robert

>>> "Arnd Wippermann" <arnd.wippermann at web.de> 24/09/2009 9:34 a.m. >>>
Hi Robert,

I'm using ArcMap 9.3 and the add WMS server dialog has a dropdown list for selecting a version (see attached image).

Arnd