[mapserver-users] Loadquery in MAPSERVER 5.6.1

Alexandre Trindade trindade.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:22:23 EDT 2010

2010/3/27 Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com>

> MapServer 5.4 introduced a new test to require that query files use the
> ".qy" extension, for security reasons.
>
> Try changing your code to use the .qy query file extension.
>
> Daniel
>
> Alexandre Trindade wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  After upgrade the MS4W 2.3.1 ( Mapserver 5.2.1 ) to  MS4W 3.0 ( MAPSERVER
>> 5.6.1 ) my aplication stop to run when try use the function LOADQUERY. Not
>> have message error, but the map not render image with selection. I'm note
>> that file (bin) generated by SAVEQUERY ( MS4W 2.3.1 )  is diferent to the
>> file(txt) generated in  MS4W 3.0. I searched for modifications in this
>> functions, but i'm not found.
>>

>> The same aplication generated this two files with function savequery
>>
>> run in MS4W 2.3.1 ( Mapserver 5.2.1 )
>>
>> test.mapqy
>>
>>         $X ÎüêJÀçm¡ ×Y=À ­4 Ý-HÀK !9™ô9À    ÿÿÿÿ
>>
>> and
>>
>> run in MS4W 3.0 ( MAPSERVER 5.6.1 )
>>
>> test.mapqy
>>
>> MapServer Query - Generated by msSaveQuery()
>> 0 5 6 -1
>> -1 -1 0 0
>> -1 -1 -1 -1
>> 23 -1 0
>> NULL
>> NULL
>> -1
>> 0
>>

>> any suggenstions ?
>>

>> --
>> Alexandre Trindade
>>
>> Programador PHP

> --
> Daniel Morissette
> http://www.mapgears.com/

Daniel,

 Thanks for reply my question. You're right, using the file extension .qy
solved this problem , really thanks.
But appears a new problem,  my routine accumulates results using successive
queryByIndex() and saves in query file for read later ( works fine in MS
5.2.1 ). However in the Mapserver 5.6.1 her saved only last queryindex
result.

foreach ($shp as $indx)
        { @$this->mapa->querybyindex($indxlayer,-1,$indx,MS_TRUE); }
$this->mapa->savequery($this->qyfile);

Is no longer possible using this method this way, or I'm not setting right?

best regards

Alexandre Trindade

Programador PHP